BioGaia Protectis Powder is a food supplement containing the patented lactic acid bacterium L. reuteri DSM 17938 that helps the good microorganisms restore a natural balance in the gut.
- Prevent colic, regurgitation and constipation
- One dose consists of a minimum of 100 million live
- Tested in more than 246 clinical trials
- Easy to bring when travelling
- To be taken alone or together with any oral rehydration solution
- Can be sprinkled on food or mixed in breast-milk, formula or water L. reuteri
Preparation: Tear off one minipack and open where indicated by the arrows. The powder can be mixed with breastmilk formula, water, oral rehydration solution or sprinkled on food. The powder does not change the taste of food or drink. Do not add to hot food or drink as this may damage the live bacteria.
Storage: Store in a dry place, not above room temperature (max 30 °C/86 °F). Keep out of reach
Maltodextrin and L. reuteri DSM 17938. One minipack contains a minimum of 100 million live L. reuteri Protectis.
1-2 minipacks per day. Use regularly for good gut health or when temporary stomach discomfort occurs. Recommended dose should not be exceeded. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.