BioGaia baby drops is a food supplement containing the patented lactic acid bacterium L. reuteri DSM 17938 that helps the good microorganisms restore a natural balance in the gut.
– Prevent colic, regurgitation and constipation
– One dose consists of a minimum of 100 million live L. reuteri
– Tested in more than 220 clinical trials
How to use BioGaia drops:
- Shake well for 10 seconds before each use to mix the bacteria culture with the oil.
- To dispense the drops tilt the bottle and give by spoon.
- Use 5 drops once daily.
- Do not add to hot drink or food as this may damage the live bacteria.
Storage: Store in a dry place, not above room temperature (max 30 °C). Keep out of reach of children. Keep the bottle closed. Avoid contact with fluids like saliva and water. Opened bottle should be used within 3 months.
Sunflower oil, medium chain triglyceride oil (palm kernel) and L. reuteri DSM 17938. The package includes a white desiccant device for prolongation of shelf-life. The desiccant device is approved for use in direct contact with food and should not be consumed. The product is packed in a protective atmosphere.
5 drops once daily. One dose consists of a minimum of 100 million live L. reuteri. Recommended dose should not be exceeded. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.